Learning Management System
A Learning Management System is imperative in deploying training program designed and built for the 21st century workspace, addressing the dynamics needs of a modern learner.
Learning Management Systems enable HR and L&D professionals to organize, conduct, and manage training for multiple users simultaneously. It also helps in scaling training activities based on the increase or decrease in the number of learners.
At eNyota, we believe in the synchronous marriage between training content (custom eLearning courses) and training delivery (Learning Management Systems). Our Learning Management System—Abara LMS—is a robust mobile friendly LMS designed and developed for modern training needs.
Click the logo to explore Abara.
Learning Management Systems are a Modern Solution to a Learner’s Needs
- A system to formalise and structure training
- A platform to centrally store training content
- A SaaS based software allowing global access to learners
- An analytics machine providing in-depth reports and assessments on learning patterns
- A methodology of combining technology with select elements of traditional training
Our Learning Management System Abara LMS is an award-winning learning platform
- Completely cloud-hosted and mobile ready
- Complete automation
- Supports multiple learning assets including SCORM 1.2/2004
- Reuse, distribute, and track training content including videos, audio, PDFs, Word, and YouTube.
- eCommerce abilities
- Train partners, resellers, and external agencies using the same elements via individualised log-in portals
Abara LMS is SCORM compliant and used by corporates globally.
Visit Abara LMS to know more about its features, capabilities, pricing, and more.
Take your classroom training online!