CLOUD-BASED LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Try Abara LMS, a best-in-its-class cloud learning management systems!
CLOUD-BASED LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM—ABARA LMS
LMSes have truly come of age. Organizations across the globe now understand the importance of L&D initiatives and why they need to invest in an LMS.
Although there are a lot of LMSes to choose from, it does not make for an easy decision. It’s vital to identify your organizational and training objectives before you start the LMS selection process.
WHY INVEST IN A CLOUD-BASED LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
Gone are the days of heavy web hosting that needed additional software and heavy-duty servers to run eLearning courses. Today is all about the cloud! Cloud-based learning management systems offer a seamless and robust system when it comes to accessing, uploading, managing various eLearning resources, and tracking user progress, etc. Using a cloud LMS means you don’t have to install anything on your computers. Those who can’t sacrifice mobility can simply download and install an app on their phones or tablets.
INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE ABOUT OUR CLOUD-BASED LMS?
Having been there in the eLearning industry, designing learning solutions for various organizations for 14 years, we understand what the customer wants. So, we did what seemed the most natural thing to do—build a world-class LMS ourselves!
Abara LMS is one of the best-in-class cloud learning management system, built on the principle of hassle-free corporate training. It is a flexible platform that sports only the most needed features, making it agile and lightweight to support distraction-free corporate training.
Abara follows a six-point guide:
- Modern: Abara has won multiple awards for both its UI and UX. Improved functionality along with faster response times provide an ultimate learning experience.
- Powerful: Abara is one of the most powerful LMSes in the market today. With unlimited storage and backup, 24*5 monitoring, you get a robust system that is completely hosted on the cloud. Build your entire training ecosystem using a combination of learning paths, instructor-led training (both web and classroom), social learning, and analytics and pre-programmed reporting.
- Mobile-first: With an android and iOS learner side application, learners can access their training at all time. Even if you lose network, Abara will allow you to sync your data whenever you are connected again.
- Customizable: Make your LMS look and function the way you want it to. You don’t have to deal with the bells and whistles you don’t need. Customize the interface to reflect your branding and design and customize the features you need to match the objective of your training.
- Feature Friendly: Pick from over 50 different features like gamification, leaderboards, multi-tenant structure, learning paths, detailed reports and analytics, etc.
- Affordable: Abara offers a unique pricing model—on a pay-per-user basis. Once you have a list of the number of users you want on the system, you pay only for those! If compared to web hosting which includes installation charges and other set up and maintenance costs, a cloud-based learning management system is easily accessible to learners without too many costs involved.
ADVANTAGES OF OPTING FOR A CLOUD-BASED LMS
Cloud-based learning management systems are hosted on a virtual-server owned by a third-party service provider. This allows organizations to simply purchase extra space if they need to expand the LMS and its user base. Subsequently, organizations can decrease or step-down the services if the need is as such.
Third-party service providers take security of their client’s data seriously. Organizations whose learning management systems are hosted in the cloud do not have to worry about the security of their platforms. This responsibility lies with the service provider who is also liable for any lapse or breach in security.
Hosting an LMS strictly on internal servers hampers the vendor’s ability to update the learning management system as and when new updates are released. Instead, when the platform is hosted over the internet, vendors are in a better position to quickly develop and install updates ensuring smooth operations.
Hosting an LMS on the internal server requires an organization to dedicate its limited internal IT resources towards managing the platform. However, cloud-based learning management system are managed by the vendor and are remotely worked upon in case of a breakdown.
Looking for a hassle-free cloud-based LMS experience? Abara LMS is what you need! Schedule a demo with us today.
Are you ready to experience our cloud-based LMS? Speak to one of our experts today.