CLOUD-BASED LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Our proprietary learning management system – Abara LMS – is a multiple award winning software. It is built to train a modern corporate workforce and is loaded with all the features needed to make employee training a fun and engaging activity.
CLOUD-BASED LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ABARA LMS
LMSes are rapidly evolving, adding new features and functionalities to cater to an increasingly demanding marketplace. We understand this. Abara LMS which is eNyota Learning’s proprietary LMS is an end-to-end corporate learning management system. The Abara platform sports all modern corporate employee training features and workflows to assist with VILT, multitenant operations, reporting, course creation, blended learning, and a whole lot more.
The Abara LMS platform allows administrators to manage and operate the LMS from remote locations owing to AWS hosting and complete cloud LMS access.
WHY INVEST IN A CLOUD-BASED LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
Heavy web-hosting subscriptions and managing physical servers at your office premises to host an LMS, courses, and learners is resource and time consuming. As most computer applications move towards cloud-hosting, the Abara LMS platform is hosted on the AWS cloud server. As a result, the Abara LMS platform offers seamless and robust access to all data present on the LMS from any remote location.
Additionally, a cloud-hosted learning management system such as Abara LMS is easy to manage, set up, and troubleshoot in case of a breakdown. Our customer success and service teams can remotely access and troubleshoot the problems in record time.
We also provide a mobile application which acts as an extension of our learning management system and is perfect for employees who spend most of their days outside the office.
INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE ABOUT OUR CLOUD-BASED LMS?
We have been at the forefront of eLearning technology and services since 2007. We understand our customers and the rapidly evolving eLearning market. Abara LMS is an extension of our contributions towards the learning and development tech space by providing corporate customers with a learning platform that is dedicatedly built for them.
Abara LMS is a best-in-class cloud learning management system, built on the principle of hassle-free corporate training. It is a flexible platform that sports only the most needed features, making it agile and lightweight to support distraction-free corporate training.
Abara follows a six-point guide:
- Modern: Abara has won multiple awards for both its UI and UX, proving that functionality along with faster response times provide an ultimate learning experience.
- Powerful: Abara is one of the most powerful LMSes on the market today. With unlimited storage and backup and 24*5 monitoring, you get a robust system that is completely hosted on the cloud. Build your entire training ecosystem using a combination of learning paths, instructor-led training (both web and classroom), social learning, and analytics and pre-programmed reporting.
- Mobile-first: With an android and iOS learner side application, learners can access their training at all time. Even if you lose network, Abara will allow you to sync your data whenever you are connected again.
- Customizable: Make your LMS look and function the way you want it to. You don’t have to deal with the bells and whistles you don’t need. Customize the interface to reflect your branding and design and customize the features you need to match the objective of your training.
- Feature Friendly: Pick from over 50 different features like gamification, leaderboards, multi-tenant structure, learning paths, detailed reports and analytics, etc.
- Affordable: Abara offers a unique pricing model—on a pay-per-user basis. Once you have a list of the number of users you want on the system, you pay only for those! If compared to web hosting which includes installation charges and other set up and maintenance costs, a cloud-based learning management system is easily accessible to learners without too many costs involved.
ADVANTAGES OF OPTING FOR A CLOUD-BASED LMS
Cloud-based learning management systems are hosted on virtual-servers owned by a third-party service providers. This allows organizations to purchase extra space if they need to expand the LMS and its user base. Subsequently, organizations can decrease or step-down the services if the need is as such.
Third-party service providers take security of their client’s data seriously. Organizations whose learning management systems are hosted in the cloud do not have to worry about the security of their platforms. This responsibility lies with the service provider who is also liable for any lapse or breach in security.
Hosting an LMS strictly on internal servers hampers the vendor’s ability to update the learning management system as and when new updates are released. Instead, when the platform is hosted over the internet, vendors are in a better position to quickly develop and install updates ensuring smooth operations.
Hosting an LMS on the internal server requires an organization to dedicate its limited internal IT resources towards managing the platform. However, cloud-based learning management system are managed by the vendor and are remotely worked upon in case of a breakdown.
Looking for a hassle-free cloud-based LMS experience? Abara LMS is what you need! Schedule a demo with us today.