We are always looking for talented people to join our team. At the moment, we have the positions mentioned below open. These positions are updated from time to time.
Please go through the job profiles and job descriptions before applying.
- Manage projects internally and externally by scheduling work for projects and teams and delivering accordingly
- Analyze target audience profiles
- Analyze content to identify content gaps and create course outlines
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to gather content and define learning objectives for courses
- Storyboard and review storyboards for WBTs
- Develop and review developed material for ILTs
- Develop instructional and assessment strategies for projects/courses
- Document design and writing specifications and guidelines
- Provide inputs to the visual design team and programming team for the development of course GUIs, design guidelines, and programming specifications
- Lead a team of Instructional Writers and provide training on project requirements and guidance through constructive and destructive reviews of their outputs
- Review developed courses to ensure that the quality of the final output is as per the clients’ requirements
- Experience in content analysis, storyboarding WBTs (across levels 1 and 2 at the least)
- Experience in reviewing scripts, storyboards, and developed outputs
- Experience in working with the graphics team to get ideas across
- Should have knowledge of a full project life cycle including timelines and targets, flexibility with extended hours, etc.
- 3–5 years of experience working as an Instructional Designer or Content Writer in an eLearning company
- Good command over the English Language (both spoken and written)
- Working knowledge of Instructional Design concepts and theories
- Working knowledge of various authoring tools like Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio, etc.
- Experience with storyboarding and reviewing
- Good understanding of importance of client budgets, specifications, and requirements
- Good knowledge of computers, especially MS Office software (Word, PowerPoint)
- Exposure to multiple types of projects
- Exposure to projects of international clients and audience
- Ability to learn new subjects and grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to work independently as well as work in teams
- Ability to plan own work and adhere to project schedules
- Project management experience (for international clients)
- Ability to train people from other non-eLearning domains if required
- Ability to plan, document, and successfully execute timelines
- Working knowledge of MS Project