For an organization to function as a well-oiled machine, functional departments such as Sales, HR, Manufacturing, and IT need to follow a set of guidelines. These guidelines are called Processes, and they help the organization maintain an efficient state of working.
Processes define the exact steps and measures to take, which every department must follow, to achieve the desired end-result. It is aimed at maximizing the output and reducing the wastage of time, efforts, and resources. When all departments follow the outlined processes, the organization as a whole prospers. The emphasis on process training is an organization-wide concern, which makes traditionally training each department a cost-intensive effort. In the event of a department or organization-wide restructuring, which calls for new processes to be outlined, traditional training further contributes towards increasing costs and efforts.
Why traditional training cannot address an organization-wide processes training activity?
- It is an organization-wide function: All departments of an organization need to follow processes. The organization-wide nature of training makes traditional training methods inefficient, as the costs associated with training all departments of an organization are very high.
- Processes adapt to regular changes: With change in policies, management, and conditions of working, processes undergo restructuring. The modern business environment is dynamic and regularly undergoes changes, which makes addressing these changes through traditional training methods a costly affair.
- Training is an ongoing activity: Training departments on following the correct processes is a regular affair. It is the only way an organization can ensure a department’s efficient functioning. eLearning courses are a cost-effective way of regularly training all departments.
- No formalized training structure: eLearning courses stored on an LMS help provide a framework for an L&D team to organize and automate the delivery of training, schedule classroom training sessions, and eliminate paper-based assessments, instead of ad-hoc on-the-job training and inconsistent classroom sessions.
- Channel partners training: Channel partners who help in distributing and marketing products follow a product distribution process. Vendors who supply semi-finished products to an organization are also required to follow a strict manufacturing process. Training partners who may be located across the globe is difficult but an important process in itself.
How does eNyota formalize your processes training?
- Interactive videos: eNyota has created interactive videos that chart exact sequences to follow, and these are used by organizations to outline specific processes.
- Strong assessments: Each process training course created by eNyota carries strong assessment modules to test the learner’s knowledge, post training.
- Department-wise courses: eNyota creates unique courses aimed at outlining department-specific processes. This way your organization can focus on addressing department-specific needs.
- Channel partners training: Organizations use courses created by eNyota to train their channel partners and vendors in following the correct processes globally.
- Cost-effective: Allocating large budgets for organization-wide processes training is passé. Let eNyota create department-wise eLearning courses that can be re-used repeatedly.
Are your employees getting trained on the go? Why not switch to mobile learning?