- eNyota starts the year with a bang, celebrating its 10th year anniversary.
- Tons of promise this year in multiple fronts—new customers signed up at the end of 2016.
- Expanded sales and marketing teams.
- eNyota all set to expand its presence in the US during the year.
- eNyota turns 9!
- New and exciting clients and projects greet us in the new year!
- eNyota goes deeper in its Agile journey, implementing SCRUM for various eLearning clients.
- New customers sign up with eNyota during the year.
- eNyota sets up its subsidiary in the US to help support its US customers better.
- New iOS and Android App development customers sign up.
- eNyota expands its sales and marketing team to accelerate our growth.
- eNyota expands it employee base to 150+ during the year to handle growth from various customers.
- Focus on internal training, eNyota deploys a Learning Management System to improve training delivery and reduce ramp up time.
- eNyota celebrates its eighth year of existence.
- We hire our 100th employee.
- We help customers Apps on the Apple Enterprise Store.
- We create native Apps based on our responsive design framework (RDF).
- We add more clients for software and app development.
- We set up a dedicated Offshore Development Center (ODC) for multiple clients.
- eNyota’s co-founder, Anand Timothy, gets an award for “Excellence in eLearning”.
- eNyota goes ‘Lean’, restructuring its teams to reflect its focus on customers.
- eNyota goes Agile in terms of software development practices.
- We expand our CSR initiatives by activities like tree plantation and blood donation drives, shared a Ramzan meal with children, took Maria Sharan girls for a picnic, and showcased a movie to the elderly at Tapodham.
- The employee ticker is at 111.
- eNyota enters its seventh year of operations.
- We move to a new 12,500 square feet state-of-the-art office.
- We develop our Responsive Design Framework or RDF in HTML5, a framework we built to help clients get their courses on smart phones as well.
- We make changes in our branding colors and introduce the Ideas bulb.
- We get recognized by Silicon India Magazine as one of the top 5 most promising eLearning solutions providers.
- eNyota wins two awards for its mobile solutions including “Best Use of mLearning” and “Best mLearning Innovation”.
- We start our CSR activities with celebrating Diwali and Christmas with Maher, Eklavya Nyasa, and Maria Sharan.
- The employee ticker is at 79.
- The Management team sees the benefits of their hard work, persistence, and faith in the company.
- And just like that, we’re 6 years old!
- Our iPad and Android apps become available on the iTunes and Google Play stores.
- We start selling our LMS to clients.
- The team takes a huge leap in terms of their skill.
- We come up with an HTML5 framework to help clients get their courses onto mobiles with ease.
- We do one project using responsive design using HTML5.
- The employee ticker is at 58.
- The Management team is now pretty savvy about how things are done, and are happy to direct their company with no clients, employees, and partners harmed in the process!
- eNyota celebrates its fifth anniversary.
- We start multi-lingual projects, localizing courses in over 25 languages.
- Not quite pleased with the options small and medium enterprises have for LMSes, eNyota starts working on an alternative for them. PHP programmers are added to the team.
- We start working on apps for iPads and Android tablets to run courses off a server, and integrate it with our work-in-progress LMS.
- We launch a whitepaper on mobile learning, after a lot of research, taking pride in a document that would need to be revamped in a couple of months, thanks to all the new technology emerging in the world.
- We fall in love with Articulate Storyline after being asked to be beta testers of this powerful new tool.
- The employee ticker is at 51.
- Diana Fowler, who joined us as Instructional Designer in the year of inception, gets added to the Management team as Associate Vice President: Operations.
- The Management team can’t believe we’ve made it so far, whilst keeping our ethics and values intact!
- eNyota turns four!
- We start researching on and developing courses for tablets.
- We revamp our Website to accommodate the changes in direction the company is taking.
- We start a blog because we feel that at this point, we have something to share.
- The employee ticker is at 48.
- The directors start seeing the company shape up quite nicely.
- And we start off Year Three!
- We outgrow our apartment offices, and move to a commercial setup of 2,500 square feet.
- The team continues to grow in terms of skill too. We’re able to cater to a wider variety of requirements now.
- The organization goes through our first major restructuring to build a multi-faceted team that is future-ready.
- Our technical team figures out custom skins for Articulate Studio, making them look more like bespoke training. And our clients cheer!
- The employee ticker is at 33.
- The directors start getting more confident about the direction the company’s taking.
- eNyota is older and a tad bit wiser at two.
- We land ourselves some more new clients from the US and UK, some of which are critical accounts for us today.
- We start work using Lectora.
- We realize that we have a full-fledged team, but no full time Quality Controllers. So, a couple of those get added too this year.
- We adopt Basecamp to collaborate seamlessly with our clients, and they love it!
- The employee ticker is at 19.
- The directors slowly start figuring things out.
- eNyota completes a year.
- Dark clouds of recession loom on the horizon. But clients continue to expand their scope of engagement with us.
- “Can you do more?” our clients keep asking us. And we respond with a definite yes by adding new offerings for our clients and expanding the team further.
- We start working on Flash and Articulate Studio projects, hence taking up end-to-end development.
- Graphic Designers and Flash Programmers are added to the team.
- Our small apartment office starts getting crowded. So, we take up another apartment office in the same building.
- We start receiving small projects from clients in the US and Australia.
- eNyota continues to grow modestly and cautiously during this period of recession.
- Layers in the company start getting formed, and the first two Functional Managers emerge from the team.
- The employee ticker is at 12.
- The directors continue to ponder on what it takes to do this.
- In the hope of making a difference in the world of eLearning, Keya Thomas, Anand Timothy, and Karl Monteiro start eNyota Learning.
- We start our office in a small 450 square feet apartment office.
- We hire our first bunch of employees, Instructional Designers and Writers.
- We are a pure Instructional Design firm.
- We start working in Captivate.
- Apart from one US client, eNyota services companies in India to meet their Instructional Design needs.
- An employee handbook is put together, outlining not just policies but a seemingly idealistic set of values.
- The employee ticker is at 11.
- The directors spend a lot of time wondering how to run a business.