eNyota Learning is an eLearning company based in Pune have job openings. We are always looking for talented people to join our team. At the moment, we have the positions mentioned below open. These positions are updated from time to time.
Please go through the job profiles and job descriptions before applying.
- Design, development and maintenance of responsive web applications and/or mobile apps.
- Develop content and graphics by coordinating with writers /BA/PM/ client and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, etc.
- Design web graphics, web layouts using Photoshop, JQuery.
- Convert Photoshop layouts into Table-less pages with W3C standards.
- Hand coding experience in HTML with or without using Dreamweaver/Frontpage tool.
- Make sure that HTML and CSS produce consistent presentation, across all browser platforms.
- Creating mockups and prototypes.
- Performing hands-on design, and development (UI and UX) of systems in adhere to architecture guidelines.
- Work closely with PM, back-end and other front-end engineers to implement versatile solutions to tricky web development problems.
- Meeting with stakeholders to understand application requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design and/or Web Design.
- 2-5 years of experience in design and dev elopment of web applications and/or mobile apps.
- Experience working with Web Based Applications and UI/UX applications in various domains.
- Proven track record in User Interface and User Experience (UI/UX) design and technologies.
- Ability to improvise on ideas given by Project Manager and/or client.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
- Proactive and dedicated self-starter. Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Should be able to analyze, solve problem, and give possible solutions using standard procedures.
- 2–5 years
- Experience with development /design of adaptive and responsive web design techniques (including HTML5 and CSS3, Bootstrap, JS framework, jQuery).
- Experience with Graphic design tools including Photoshop, Illustrator/Corel draw.
- Familiarity with Wordpress, Joomla, Magneto will be added advantage.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- Must have experience creating conceptual wireframes and mockups.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.